Friday, March 15, 2013

Lost the lunch mojo .

This lunch was pretty boring and simple but it suits its purpose . I have been slacking lately and this is the first lunch I made all week. A honey ham sandwich some trader joes rocket ship cheese crackers , trader joes Carmel popcorn and some penguin tummies . I happen to love going to trader joes and when I went this week I noticed that a lot of there stuff is much cheaper or priced the same as the super market . I love buying yummy healthy snacks there and if I am not spending more then the supermarket price then why not . I did add a little treat considering my girlie is a girl scout why not treat her with her favorite cookie. Happy lunch everyone .

2 comments:

  1. Yummy.. then again, anything with Cheddar Rockets is okay by me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them and most importantly so do the munchkins :) thanks for checking out my blog .

    ReplyDelete