Thursday, June 6, 2013

Three is better then one !

Today I was able to make 3 lunches for three of the munchkins , they always love when I make them lunch and today we used our lunchbots uno , trio and quad .In these 3 lunches all the same ingredients are used just packed in a different way. My friend and mother of 3 loves the idea of the compact style of bento lunch and her kids eat a lot healthier on the go . These girls are pretty active being in preschool and all so they need a little of everything to keep going, my friends youngest daughter who is not in school yet also enjoys these lunches and I am happy to have a mini bento luncher in training . I happen to love my lunchbots lunch boxes very much and I think they are another perfect box for little hands . The great thing about them are they come in different colors and with different compartments so you can choose a box just right for your little luncher or you can get all 4 of them and have a picnic . Today we had a whole wheat pita sandwich , watermelon ,grapes and cucumbers , simple is better in my book . A lot of my post are basic simple and to the point . I believe 5 minuets makes a big different , and happier tummies . Total time for 3 lunches 10 minuets. Happy lunch everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment