Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hoyt's farm fun.

Today the weather was beautiful our plans were to go to the great kite flight at jones beach but it was canceled due to expected rain . I was kind of disappointed but then we went to Hoyt's farm and we had a blast I packed the kids lunch and off we went . There was so much to see there they had a petting zoo , museum , and beautiful trails they had a great park and sprinkler area great for the kids to run them selfs silly . Me and my sister watched a few bocce games and wow it may seem boring at first but once we figured out the game thanks to on of the boys there who was so kind to explain it we really got into it . The kids were excited to finally sit and enjoy there lunch as I was to watch them enjoy it . It is so amazing how the little things make such a difference . I always feel so proud when everything is in order and lunch is always on hand to feed all my tiny tummies , and thanks to Gabe, kaylinn discovered she can use her yogurt as a dip for her carrots . I have to say my day would not have been this easy with out my yumbox and easy lunch boxes , Happy lunch everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment