Monday, June 3, 2013

Tiny tummies cute yummies .

I love these little animal cutters . They are super cute and make a simple lunch look very fancy , they are called cookie press cutters and are super cheap on eBay . These cutters come in lots of shapes and you can get about 4 cutouts from one sandwich . This lunch was a big hit my munchkin gave it 2 thumbs up and I got an empty lunch box home , that always makes a mommy happy when a little tummie is all full . I find that the more appealing a lunch looks even just organizing foods in rows or stacked and cut all the same sizes it becomes something they want and can't help but to enjoy eating it . I don't always pack 100% heathy things especially  bologna but sometimes giving them the one thing they want helps them eat the things they need . Happy lunch everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment