Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Yubo lunch box at preschool .

Sometimes life gets in the way but its the simple things that make all the hectic days worth while . I love knowing that my girls are gonna have a great lunch and smile because of all the little extras I add to lunch time . I have not used this yubo in a while and one thing I like about it is the ice pack , it is as big as the entire box so everything stays cool . I also like that each container has its own lid . Today I packed the munchkin a turkey wrap , strawberries , cucumbers (her favorite) , yogurt and aunt Annie's bunny cookies . A simple but very organized lunch . This box is a little bulky but never the less very cute and it grows with your child , you can change the face plates and even personalize them . I will use it again for sure but not so sure how its going to do in kindergarten , that will depend on how big her backpack is. Right now she carries it to school because she has a mini bag , to her it makes no difference right now so hopefully by next year she wont mind doing the same . Happy lunch everyone .

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my good old
    room mate! He always kept talking about this.
    I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have
    a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    My web site ... www.iherb.com

    ReplyDelete