Sunday, June 9, 2013

They final verdict on the yumbox .

This week was very busy and we had a lot of running around to do so I was a busy and tired mommy. I was able to pack lunch almost every day and the best part about that was I had a yumbox to use . I honestly feel like it makes my life so much easier because each compartment is labeled and I know that my little one is getting exactly what she need for a healthy diet .
Being divided in to food groups makes it easier to choose what your little ones tummy is going to enjoy .
The removable tray makes it easier to clean and fun for lunch time to.
The cute laptop design makes it great for travel and being leak proof is wonderfully  ( it is leakproof with thicker yogurts, applesauce and dressings.) the thinner dressing and yogurts do seem to leak a little bit but just along the rim of the little dipping compartment ,  this does not effect the food in the other compartment .
My daughter loves that it is easy to open and close all by her self  ( she is 5 ) and the fact that the tray comes out makes her feel  like all the other kids eating school lunch .
I think there should be a lid for the tiny compartment in the middle which I call the little dipping compartment so you can put any dressing you desire in so it does not leak ( even though its a very minimal amount  of leakage )
I do use a lunch bag and ice pack just to keep everything cool and of its original consistency,
Overall I would recommend this box to any one with children who are on the go a lot .
Another thing I have to say is the team over at yumbox really stands by there product and are wonderful to deal with . I happened to get a defected box and they were so kind to deal with my return in a kind and extremely quick manner , I think they are wonderful and I will definitely be purchasing another for my older daughter before the start of the new school year  . This box even appeals to my daughter who will be entering the 5 th grade . Thanks yumbox I am a happy lunch making mom thanks to the great design of your yumbox .



No comments:

Post a Comment