Sunday, June 2, 2013

Yumbox at the beach .

This week I want to do a review on the yumbox , so we are gonna take it everywhere with us and see what we like the most about it . In this lunch I packed my little on crackers , bologna , organic strawberries  , organic cucumbers  and  vanilla yogurt , a very simple lunch she is very picky and only likes bologna so I just give in . I have to say everyone raved about this box and thought it was just to cute . I put it in the big cooler with all the other stuff and it bounced around a lot but I must say nothing leaked just a little yogurt on the lid .  I think the great part about this box is its all prepared with different compartment and its so convenient and easy to pack. I can't stop myself from telling everyone with small kids going in to grade k this September this box is a must have ! My little one gave it a thumbs up already . Don't forget to come and visit the blog to see where we take our yumbox next ! Happy lunch everyone .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment